Sunday, August 15, 2010

34. Guess How Much I Love You

Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney Illustrated by Anita Jeram
Classic story of a parent's infinite love.

Mom's Review: Another one of the first books that I bought for Abby. It is so beautifully written, and now that Abby is 4 1/2, it seems even more relevant than ever because she consistently tries to quantify her love for me, which is quite charming, really. She stretches her arms until they meet behind her to demonstrate. She often tells me that she loves me more than anyone. Of course I reply with the same words. Two nights ago she asked me if I love her or Daddy more. I explained that I love them both, just in different ways. She looked at me, defeated, and said, "That is the meanest thing you have ever said to me!" I have told her many times, that when she wins her award, I better have a front row seat.

Daughter's Review: I liked it because it had rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment