Thursday, August 5, 2010

11. Ballet Kitty

Ballet Kitty by Bernette Ford and Sam Williams
A cat who loves pink and ballet can't find her ballet shoes.

Mom's Review: This book is OK. It's very pink (a minus in my mind). The story is just OK. Pepto kitty can't find her ballet shoes, she whines a bit, but then forgets all about them when her friend comes over and they start to have fun. At the end of the book she finds them "Just where she had left them the night before!" I just don't feel like there's much to this story. BUT... it's been read many, many times. Overall: "Eh."

Daughter's Review: I like when she was a ballerina.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this. I'm always looking for new books for Sydney. .
    I'll be following!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Onna! Glad you're aboard!

    ReplyDelete