Sunday, October 3, 2010

77. The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything


The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams illustrated by Megan Lloyd

A little old lady is followed by disembodied clothing.

Mom's Review: This book was cute, but it had that annoying repetition. I did enjoy the woman's solution to the clothes that were following her. I think this book could have been frightening for Abby since she's afraid of inanimate objects that move on their own, i.e., battery-operated toys. I read it with an upbeat voice and deleted certain descriptive words with "scare potential." Would I recommend it? This is one of those books that a mom has to read first and decide if it's right for her kiddo.

Daughter's Review: I like when the clothes were following the lady. I like to read the book by myself.

1 comment:

  1. this one was recommended to me a while back so we purchsed it. ben likes it when i use a funny voice for the sound effects. lol

    ReplyDelete